Macarons are a sugary and delicious treat perfect for tea parties, bridal showers, and basically any festive occasion you can think of. Don’t be intimidated by their seemingly difficult recipe requirements, because our guidance to baking and assembling the basic Macaron is fool proof!
French, Italian & Swiss Macarons
- Almond Macaron Shell with Lemon Buttercream Filling
- Pistachio Macaron Shell with Rose Water Buttercream Filling
- Chocolate Macaron Shell with Chocolate Ganache Filling
- Hazelnut Macaron Shell with Nutella Ganache Filling
- Coconut Macaron Shell with White Chocolate & Vanilla Bean Ganache Filling
- Lavender Macaron Shell with Honey Buttercream
- Demo of Making your own Nut Meal (Flour)
- Macarons made using different Nut Meals
- 20 recipes of filling variations for future reference & Troubleshooting guide
Note: Students need to carry a Pen, Notebook, Apron, 2 Kitchen Towels and Containers to carry home the Macarons.